Welcome to Innovation Partnership Services
We work with the public, industry and fellow members of the University of Oregon community to foster partnerships which allow UO researchers and innovations to realize a greater impact in the world.
Our goal is to be your innovation concierge and industry liaison. If you are creating innovations as a part of your research at the UO, we can help you with many aspects of your innovation journey. Among other things we:
- Help manage intellectual property
- Help you meet compliance requirements
- Help you connect with companies or organizations interested in licensing innovations
- Help you connect with companies interested in exploring research collaborations
- Offer translational research funds for early stage work
- Create contracts that help you meet your goals, including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs) or Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Data Use Agreements (DUAs), and Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
Regardless of where you are in your research, development, or teaching program, we would be happy to talk with you about your project and your plans for bringing your work into greater use! Contact us today to request a consultation.
Ready to disclose now? Head to our Innovation Portal!
Imagine you are looking for a researcher to perform research, to help you develop a product, to provide consulting or testing services, or maybe you need a space -- with the right equipment -- to conduct your own testing or research.
Alternatively, maybe you are interested in licensing an existing technology from the UO. Where do you even start? Right here, at Innovation Partnership Services!
We work with a diverse group of innovative researchers across campus and would be happy to connect you with the best people and tools to foster new partnerships and help you achieve desired outcomes. Please contact us today, we look forward to showing you all our campus has to offer!
To learn more about our industry-facing services, visit our Industry Services page, or contact us. For a quick tour of UO innovations you can license, browse our Innovation Catalog or Express Licensing portal.
If you are a company looking to start working with us, contact Tony Schaffer, Director of Corporate Relations, at (541) 346-2224, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn about industry agreements and our research collaboration process, contact an IPS staff member.